Welcome to DermaGlow Med SPA
we strive to improve our client's skin and body wellbeing by offering an array of services including speciality facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, LED light therapy and other advanced treatments.
During your visit you'll experience relaxation and comfort, dedicated to your wellbeing and peace of mind.
Come enjoy our customizable services for a day making experience!
Call Now! 305.586.5288
Follow us on social media, never miss a deal!
As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times, we wanted to give you an update on the actions we are taking related to the impact of COVID-19.
• After every session, we remove and replace all linens in the treatment room. This includes all sheets, towels, and the cover for the head rest. Clean linens are stored in closed cabinetry.
• We wipe down lotion bottles, skin care product bottles, and all equipment with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
• We regularly clean objects with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, door handles, facial stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets.
• We thoroughly wash our hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after touching guests or members, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom. Gloves and face mask will be worn by the service provider at all times during your treatment.
The safety of our guests and our staff is of the utmost importance to us. We will be following the procedures listed below:
1. We will not be accepting clients sick of any kind. Please reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell. We promise to do the same.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING: Your appointment will consist of just you and your service provider! We are asking that you do not bring any guests with you to your appointment. Maintaining 6 feet away from others in the lobby will be a must. Staying in your car until your exact appointment time is recommended.
3. We will not be double booking appointments to allow for proper sanitation of the suite between clients. We will double book only if it is two clients from the same household.
4. Masks must be worn and will be provided for clients. We ask that if you do have your own, please bring it with you.
Stay safe and healthy!